Given all our discussions about AR-15 rifles over the past year or two, I had to laugh out loud when I saw this picture on Reddit:
The original poster labeled it: “Tactical rail or something, idk I’m not a gun guy”.
Commenters clearly enjoyed it, adding notes such as:
- The most inventive dumb mod ive seen in a while. Have an upvote!
- Picatrainy rail.
- I approve. I sometimes zip tie an old-school kaleidoscope to the top of my AK. Improves my aim 1000%.
- Choo choo mother ****ers!
- This is a rail gun I can get behind.
- Ah yes, the yeet cannon.
- Very cool, but seems like it’d need some training to use properly.
As Lawdog would say, “Gigglesnort!”
Oh, sorry, the BAFTE banned that.
Tactical Bumper, don't you know…
(on the train, durned foreigners…)
Tactical Bumper STOCK! As in (rolling stock, stuff that rolls on rails…)
Why in the world would you mount a noticeably mediocre British GWR 7800 on your AR-15 when a much more powerful, all-American Union Pacific Big Boy has all the knock-down power you'd ever need?
The locomotive clearly has a piston-based action. Do you think the AR does?
Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga Pew Pew?
A Big Boy on a poodle-shooter?
Maybe a 4-4-0 AMERICAN
What caliber for locomotive?
Now that's the way to run a railroad!
Peter, how are you feeling?
Sorry, but that's a fail right there.
If it was tactical rail, the engine and tender would be in MARPAT, OCP, flat black, or flat dark earth.
And that would be a Red BALL sight, not a red dot.