Today’s winner is from Modesto, California.
Authorities say a man has suffered third-degree burns over half of his body while trying to melt a plastic jug full of gasoline in a Northern California parking lot … [he] was using a lighter to melt the mouth of a gallon water jug into the shape of funnel to make it easier to pour the fuel into his car.
Instead, the jug exploded in flames. The man and a nearby car also caught fire.
. . .
He was airlifted to a hospital.
There’s more at the link.
Sounds like a Darwin Award looking for a home, right there . . .
Sadly, there just is no cure for stupid.
The mind boggles.
third-degree burns over half of his body…
He will be very lucky to survive.
Dumbasses. They live amongst us.
Probably a WalMart shopper in costume.