1. Yup. That one made it on to the news here in Australia.

    I was left wondering who gets to pay for fixing the dents in the panels of the vehicle that managed to get trampled over by perp + cop. Can't be an easy one to explain when filling in the insurance form.

  2. Snoggeramus:

    No problem. "Hailstorm".

    I suspect that would be a lot simpler to use, since they already have a damage code to cover it, and the damage will be similar.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *