I recently came across an article titled ‘100 Best Quotes About Life‘. It contains many quotations and sources that are new to me. A few examples:
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Any idiot can face a crisis – it’s day to day living that wears you out. – Anton Chekhov
- Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. – Mark Twain
- He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. – E. B. White
There are 95 more at the link. Interesting, sometimes amusing, and definitely thought-provoking reading.