I don’t have anything pleasant or uplifting to say about the Supreme Court’s decision not to hear Texas’ complaint about electoral irregularities in four swing states. I think it was a cop-out, a dereliction of duty on the part of the Justices. SCOTUS is the court of first resort for such inter-state disputes, and for it to abdicate that responsibility is extraordinary. Even if Texas didn’t have much chance of success on the merits, I believe the case should have been heard, if only to make that clear in open debate. As it is, since that has not been made clear (at least, in a way many citizens can understand or accept), a great many people are going to hold SCOTUS responsible for shutting one of the last legal doors available to “stop the steal”.
There are very few legal avenues now open to stop the open electoral fraud we witnessed last month from succeeding in its objective. That’s catastrophic for our constitutional republic. Once such open contempt for the constitution and laws of our nation takes over the government, I don’t know that we will ever have another free and fair election.
There are those who are already preparing to take action accordingly. A few examples (out of many I’ve seen over the weekend):
- “We are facing the end of the Republic. It is easily argued that it already expired, the point being that now we face a deep state coup, massive election fraud, huge corruption, an attempted Marxist takeover, and foreign control from China … The three letter agencies (of which so many of you are so afraid) have sold out to the dark side. They are part of the deep state … The attorneys who have attempted to fight the election fraud in court are fools. Why? Because they are working in an old system, where they had success with big lawsuits in court, and cannot get their heads around the massive corruption of the rule of law and the court system. They are working in an old system that no longer has merit. The supreme court is not doing its job. The Lawyers will not save you; you have to save yourself … In 2021, it will all be over. The Republic will be finally dead. They hate you, and will be after you. That means your livelihood, your family, even your very lives. It always happens with a socialist administration.”
- “The soap box has failed us. The ballot box, ditto. The jury box just collapsed in a sodden, stinking heap before our very eyes, whatever the weaselly fictions conjured by the Slippery Seven to justify their betrayal. That leaves us with just the one. Time we all stopped wasting our time clutching at straws and faced the facts, I think. There are magazines that need loading, and there’s a clock ticking.”
- “Tell ya what, campers: We’re just shy of ‘nut cuttin’ time, that’s what.
All this BS about, ‘a time to heal’ is pure unadulterated BS. Don’t fall for the hype. They take your guns, no matter the type, they can kill you. If they CAN kill you, they WILL kill you, on one pretext or another. One might double check to make sure one’s crap is all in one bucket. Maybe even do some personal practice…talk to like minded people (that you actually know and trust and did not meet on social media for cripe’s sake!)…get to the range, make your Peace with God, all the things you need to do, because when it hits, there’s going to be NO time left. Ignore these events at your own peril.”
- “I’m in a killin’ mood right now, no lie.
War you say? Aye.
Tis a war they want, then that’ll it be … If I go dark, y’all will know why. Especially since I’ve been on a tear lately.
If I ‘go dark’ for over 5 days solid w/out anyone hitting this, it means “watch the news, film at eleven”. Cos I’m That pissed right now.
30 years service in defense of ****wits and traitors. Time to get that time back by pounds of flesh.”
- “With this dismissal, the Supreme Court of the United States has just ruled that the Constitution of the United States no longer has jurisdiction over the United States. In so doing, they have also self-deligitimized any jurisdiction they formerly possessed.
The only answer to that has to start with gunfire, and end with nooses.
Conduct yourselves appropriately. The entire social contract is therefore dissolved.
If you swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that bill has just come due. The government of the United States has now entered into a state of war with its own people.
If there is no Constitution, there is no law, no republic, and no allegiance due to any authority constituted under it and subservient to it. That includes the national government, and every former US state and territory. At the stroke of a pen, they have all become pretenders.
The time for talking has ended.”
Do not, whatever you do, assume that all those words are just talk. They are not. Those quoted above are among the milder and more printable expressions of anger, frustration and outright rage that I found online this weekend.
I won’t be following suit. I’m in my sixties, semi-crippled thanks to a permanently disabling injury some years ago, and I’ve suffered two heart attacks. I’m in no shape to threaten anybody. However, I have to agree that there are very few peaceful ways forward left to us. This electoral fraud cannot be allowed to stand. If it is, our republic is at an end, along with its constitution. Therefore, if all other avenues are closed off, the result is probably going to be inevitable.
Some on the right appear to be hoping that President Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act and move against those responsible for the electoral fraud we’ve all seen. However, bear in mind that some on the left are at least as determined to get rid of President Trump as some on the right are to support him. They’ll resist any such action on his part, just as fervently as many of us are resisting the electoral fraud the other side has perpetrated. Even if he succeeds in arresting those responsible, that will trigger civil conflict – even, perhaps, a full-blown civil war – just as surely as will allowing electoral fraud to triumph.
We should also bear in mind the enormous efforts being made to subvert the Senate run-off elections in Georgia next month. Tens of thousands of new voters have been registering there, many from out of state. I sincerely doubt that many, perhaps most, of the new registrations are valid or legal in terms of federal and Georgia law. I think they’re yet another attempt to steal the elections, this time to allow progressives to dominate the Senate. If they succeed, I think that will be the last straw for many of us.
I think this country is balanced on a knife-edge right now. Where things will go from here is impossible to say . . . but I don’t see any short-term relief in sight. Brace yourselves, friends; and, if you’re so inclined, pray for peace, and for justice to prevail – because if it doesn’t, there probably won’t be peace for a long, long time to come.