Matt Bracken put into words yesterday something I’ve been wondering about for a long time.
Please think a few plays ahead on the chess board, and take a moment to ponder the current power of the latent rage of the millions of Antifa/BLM/RevCom fanatics, considering that they have not yet even found their charismatic cult leader!
Leaderless rage, already rampant, will be multiplied many fold when their electrifying fuhrer emerges.
Imagine the danger they will pose with a popular and charismatic Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che or Jim Jones figure to lead them, who will be praised by both the Marxist Mainstream Media and the Democrat Party as the 2nd coming of JC.
That’s a very good point indeed.
If you look at the wave of unrest and demonstrations that have swept across this country with lightning speed over the past six weeks since the death of George Floyd, a number of things become very, very clear.
- These were and are not spontaneous demonstrations. There’s far too much evidence of careful organization and preparation, from pre-positioning riot materials like bricks, to organizing the demonstrations with outriders signaling where the police were (and weren’t), “colonels” directing operations, different groups of people performing different tasks to keep the pot boiling, etc. The simultaneous outbreak of such riots in literally hundreds of cities is, in itself, irrefutable evidence of organization. Who is behind them? Who prepared all this months, if not years, in advance, ready to take advantage of any suitable pretext to unleash havoc upon this country?
- That level of organization demands major funding. We’re not talking a few hundred here and a few thousand there: we’re talking tens, if not hundreds of millions, to train organizers, buy equipment (noticed how many of the riot organizers were wearing earpieces and throat microphones, leading to radios operating on common frequencies, and frequently encrypted? The police certainly have.) Who has enough money to provide that level of funding? Why would they do so, so far in advance of the “need”, unless they expected to get a return on that investment?
- This organized chaos also demands a level of prearranged coordination with other power centers such as political parties, news media, social media, etc. Notice how, the instant the riots erupted, there were journalists, TV stations, newspapers, etc. all ready to report on them, publicize their grievances, and pummel America with propaganda about their cause? Notice how politicians on the left immediately fell into lockstep in their response, all parroting the same pablum for public consumption? Notice how many left-wing administrations in cities and states actively sought to promote the rioters’ agenda, and restrained law enforcement from moving against them? Again, that level of coordination implies a much higher level of command and control than mere happenstance could explain – so who’s providing it?
Those factors indicate that a truly massive infrastructure has already been prepared, all below the surface and out of sight. It’s like an iceberg. The top one-eighth is above the surface and visible to the naked eye. The vast bulk of the thing – seven-eighths of it – is invisible, hidden beneath the water, but its sheer mass dominates and controls the part that can be seen.
That’s the situation we’re in right now with the unrest in America. What we see is bad enough, but it’s probably only a very small part of what’s going on beneath the surface. Why would it be below the surface? Why would it be hidden? Because those running it know it would never be accepted by Americans if it were visible. They’re keeping it under wraps until they can foist it upon us – and they don’t plan to do that until they have everything in place to sweep them, and their grand design, into power. It’ll be nothing less than a populist coup attempt, ostensibly driven by the current unrest, but in reality driving that unrest itself, and organizing it for its own purposes.
Who are these shadowy “powers behind the throne”? Your guess is as good as mine. I don’t think a single figure like George Soros, the bogeyman beloved of right-wing conspiracy theorists, is the mastermind (although he may well be among the cabal running things). This is far too big and too well organized for that. It’s certainly globalist in scope and intention, based on the comments we’ve seen come out of populist demonstrations worldwide. It’s clearly antithetical to individual freedom, subordinating that to the interests of the group – society as a whole. Finally, it’s anti-democratic. Free will and “one man, one vote” are unimportant in its scheme of things. It would rather organize a shrieking emotional mob to demand, coerce, cajole and insist on something, so that the authorities cave into the mob in the name of “maintaining social peace” – even if that’s not what the “silent majority” want. Human rights are almost always portrayed by the mob as collective rights, not individual. You want freedom of speech? Only if it’s approved speech! The individual doesn’t count.
How can we get closer to identifying these people and influences? A good start would be to look at those who’ve been the eminences grises of previous globalist, populist administrations and leaders, and see what they’re doing now. Anyone wondered what Valerie Jarrett is up to lately? Notice how she was a major part of Organizing for America, which has since become Organizing for Action? It’s interesting that none of that is mentioned in her Wikipedia page. One wonders why not. And who is she reporting to? She’s not the “big cheese”, the leader in her own right – she’s one facet of the visible part of the iceberg, but reporting to the massive part below the surface. There are many like her. Rahm Emanuel? Eric Holder? They, and many other former leading lights of the Obama administration, appear to be deliberately trying to stay out of the public eye at present. That’s strange behavior from those who did all they could to get into the public eye, earlier in their careers. Why, one wonders? If not them, then who will be their successors? Iceberg, much? Above the surface versus below the surface? What’s going on?
I suggest that there are three elements we need to watch very carefully. I think we’ll see some or all of them come into play, and very soon now.
- Joe Biden is clearly almost senile, to judge by the evidence available to us. He’s not fit to be President of the United States. He’ll either be kept in place as a temporary, short-term figurehead, with his Vice-President to be the real candidate for power, or he’ll be shunted aside for some specious reason at the Democratic Party convention, and replaced with a more exciting, more populist candidate. What happens may be a combination of both – a populist Vice President who campaigns as if the election were all about him/her as President. Watch who’s nominated for that post, and draw your own conclusions.
- Watch for the (probably to be acclaimed by the media as “spontaneous”, but in reality pre-planned) emergence of consensus around a popular leader who can be built up in the news as someone capturing the popular imagination. It may be a demagogue in the mold of a Sharpton or Farrakhan, someone who rabble-rouses, who uses emotion rather than logic or reason to whip up the masses and beat down opposition. He or she won’t debate, they’ll demand. They won’t negotiate, they’ll issue ultimatums. Do it their way, or risk civil war. Some leaders of the riots are already sounding just like that, but they’re minor players. Look for a major player who’ll utter the same threats.
- A third possibility, possibly closely associated with the second, is the emergence of a “lightbringer” such as former President Obama was expected to be by a large part of the progressive Left. This person will offer a seemingly reasoned, rational, peaceful alternative to mob violence and excess, but it’ll be in coded language that basically demands the same things. The idea will be to offer him/her to a panicked electorate as a safe choice. “Vote for this person, and all the nasty rioters will calm down and go away.” Such a candidate will, of course, be just as dangerous to our constitutional republic (if not more so) than a more publicly extreme alternative, but that will be carefully concealed from the electorate by a complicit news media.
The current unrest almost demands its Messiah, a “lightbringer” who will fulfil the desires of all the demonstrators, bring peace to riot-torn cities, and stop those nasty “deplorables”, “bitter clingers” and “racists” from imposing their oppression on the rest of enlightened society. Who will that Messiah be? Watch closely, and wait. I don’t think it’ll be long before we find out.
My best guess? I’m watching Michelle Obama very closely. I think, of all the candidates now out there, declared and undeclared, she’s best positioned to take advantage of the situation. Her husband has an enormously positive reputation among the left, which she shares by extension, and his presence on the campaign trail would boost her chances enormously. Their shared organization, now known as “Organizing for Action“, is ready and waiting, an already-structured and -staffed campaign ready to jump into immediate action.
I could be wrong, of course. It may be that the Obamas are carrying too much baggage from their years in the White House to be trusted with the levers of power once again. Perhaps someone entirely new is being groomed for the slot. Whoever they are, the infrastructure is already in place to back them up. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.