That’s a well-known exhortation by the late President Theodore Roosevelt. He was all about actually doing something yourself, rather than expecting (or electing) others to do it for you. I’ve tried to live up to his advice, not always successfully, but always with a better outcome than if I hadn’t tried at all.
The Good Citizen outlines some ways in which each and every one of us can defy the Nanny State that’s trying to overwhelm our independence and individuality. In doing so, we’ll also be following Theodore Roosevelt’s sage advice.
But get on over to that voting booth dear Americans and see what happens.
You never know, luck might be on your side and things might really change for the better this time.
When you wake up from your dream to realize it was just that, know this: civilizations need to hit bottom before anything will change.
It seems we’re not quite there yet. Usually, civilizations draw the line at child grooming, child castration, and child medical sacrifice with unnecessary injections, but not this civilization.
And as long as they control all major information outlets and online platforms to brainwash the masses and keep them trapped in their Stockholm Syndrome cages, there will be no change.
Want to make a difference?
Take care of things in your life first.
If you can’t be bothered with the little things then don’t pretend to care about change.
- Ditch the smartphone with “apps”. There’s nothing smart about the devices they’ve prepared for enslaving humanity.
- At the very least switch to an encrypted Freedom Phone or de-googled phone. Stop using their digital prison technologies.
- Ditch anything with the word “smart”. It’s all part of a digital gulag designed to monitor you and enslave you through frictionless convenience ie “Save a second to lose a lifetime of liberty.” Anything that connects to your home Internet will be used against you always and controlled by the state. Buy used washing machines, dishwashers, cars, and everything that is off their “grid”, with no network capabilities, so they cannot know or control how you live.
- Vote with your wallet. Reject all tech monopolies that work with the police state to monitor you at all times and censor information and ban users. If everyone quit Facebook, Twitter, Google, and YouTube overnight and only shopped on Amazon when they had to, the world would be a completely different place already. If a popular platform knew that selling out to Amazon or Facebook would mean the death of the platform these tech monopolies would instantly lose power that the state has proven unwilling to check with existing anti-trust laws.
- Stop buying any Big Pharma-owned drugs, or subsidiary products. That includes Johnson and Johnson. Ask for generic brands of prescription drugs whenever possible.
- Did your HMO or medical insurer force their employees to get the clot shots to keep their jobs? Why are you still with them?
- Stop banking with big banks that were bailed out with your tax dollars for their own stupidity and greed. It still amazes me how many tens of millions refused to walk away from Chase and Bank of America in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis. How many protestors at occupy wall street in 2011 had BofA debit cards in their wallets while chanting performative slogans? They wanted to upend a corrupt system, yet couldn’t even be bothered to change banks. Now the big banks are canceling people for their political views and still, no major bankrupting boycotts. This includes PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, and even Visa and Mastercard. Use cash wherever possible and put your money in a local credit union or regional bank that isn’t owned by a private equity behemoth. If everyone did this instead of voting for an NPC Uniparty candidate lying through both sides of their mouth, the country would change overnight.
- Reject companies with ties to ESG, CRT, CIA, FBI, NSA, GCHQ, or venture companies that already partner with these odious concepts and nefarious actors. That includes Rumble’s financier Peter Thiel who claims to be a “libertarian” while founding CIA and Pentagon (intel community) dataveillance company Palantir and being the first investor in DARPA’s lifelog, renamed Facebook.
- Opt out of all their diseased systems. Trust nobody who works within them, especially death management or “medicine”. Independence and self-sufficiency is the only path to survival. Do not wait until you need something vital like baby formula or prescription medication, 80% of which, for Americans come from China who can turn off the spigot at any moment and probably will after they invade Taiwan soon. Supply chains are already collapsing. Assume it’ll be out of stock tomorrow because it probably will be.
- If you don’t own some gold and silver that can be in hand at a moment’s notice you won’t be prepared for the coming dollar collapse and all the social chaos and riots which no politician will be able to save you from.
- The same goes for long-term emergency food for their coming food shortages.
- Fertilizer and crop shortages with Diesel fuel shortages are going to bring a world of economic pain to the west in 2023. Not a single political candidate is even talking about this (or the deadly clot shots) because it won’t affect them. You are on your own.
All of the above have one common theme: Fix yourself first, and prepare accordingly for what most people never expect will happen.
Politicians don’t give a damn about you, your children, your friends, your country, and your future. And as long as they are owned by corporations, they never will.
They care more about Big Pharma profits and engineering World War Three in Ukraine than they ever will about your well-being.
Both parties “Uniparty” are onboard with this madness.
If you can’t defeat your own demons and find balance and control to thrive in your own life how are you going to contribute to fighting humanity’s demons?
If you can’t be bothered to starve their systems of your money, time, and attention, how can you expect politicians who are owned and controlled by these systems to help you?
If each of us took care of business in our lives and focused on all the things within our control we would all collectively be contributing to strengthening the forces of resistance against those who are against humanity.
There’s more at the link. Recommended reading.